Monday 6 September 2010

Diet Demons - 1, Foodie – 0

Fortunately, the bright shiny ticker I have installed at the bottom of this blog (for my 30 for 30 challenge) doesn’t move backwards. So, according to that I am still in a neutral position – no loss, no gain. The scales tell a different story. It turns out, that if you spend a long weekend doing nothing more strenuous than sitting in a hot tub while drinking far many bottles of wine with your closest female friends, you’re not going to lose weight. Especially when you compound this drinking with the post-drinking eating (McDonalds breakfast – I’m looking at you).

But, onwards! There’s still plenty of time to make inroads into the excess flabulousness between now and (shhh!) the big-birthday-that-I’m-trying-not-to-think-about.

No comments:

Post a Comment