Tuesday 24 April 2012

Meal Planning, er, Tuesday

One day late....


After last week's pasta glut, this week it appears to be the turn of the humble spud to take centre stage. Not what you might call entirely balanced but never mind. I like potatoes.

So - meal plan:

Tonight - chicken Kiev with mash and veg. I had a retro craving! I'll make extra mash to go inthe fridge for...

Salmon fishcakes later this week. With salad.

I'll also be serving seabass in fennel butter with new potatoes and, if the fennel bulb in the bottom of the fridge is still viable, braise it as an additional side.

Friday sees the return of the fakeaway! This week I will be taking on the (in)famous Teesside Parmo.

And then my weekend treat will be haggis - with neeps (mashed) and tatties (roasted) on Saturday and in toastie form on Sunday.

As always, head over to Mrs M's for more meal planning fun.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh chicken Kiev! Jewhurst has a huge garlic aversion so I haven't eaten it in ages!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A garlic aversion?? That's terrible!

      Sx

      Delete