Monday 25 June 2012

Call that a meal plan?




Well, I'm back off to Lincoln this week which means my meal plan (Mon-Thurs) consists of school
dinners and D's goes something like - baked beans, bacon, homemade chilli and soup. In no particular order. I know, it makes you want to drive straight round, doesn't it? The homemade chilli is very nice, honest injun...

The weekend should pick up a bit. For my triumphal homecoming dinner, D is planning to cook the peppered tofu recipe from Ottolenghi's "Plenty" which has been on his to do list for a while. I'm looking forward to it already.

It gets a bit vague after that but I'm sure we'll come up with something. For something more akin to, y'know, a plan pop over to Mrs M's.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

4 comments:

  1. School dinners have improved big time - enjoy!
    Chilli is lush with a jacket potato, one of my favs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know - I'm losing inspiration myself and haven't cooked anything new for a while. I've been meaning to have a go at a Bobotie for a while so that will be next week....

    Does that count as a plan?

    Enjoy your homecoming and the tofu...

    Lesley xx

    ReplyDelete