Monday 2 September 2013

Sad to be back

I should be out bowling at this precise moment in time but my recent holiday has obviously led to a reduced tolerance for the workplace as I have come home to nurse a crushing headache and look mournfully at pictures of Mull instead.
Blue sky in Scotland!
So, yes, holidays.  As they go, this one was pretty lovely.  I am entirely enamoured with Scotland and plan to post a little bit more about Mull and Tobermory later this week.  In the meantime, let's touch upon the thorny subject of weight loss, or rather, lack thereof.  It turns out that I've got maintenance down - my weight this morning was exactly the same as it was in the beginning of August.  Considering there's been a week away in there in which haggis pizza may or may not have been consumed (don't knock it till you've tried it...) that's not too bad at all.

Haggis pizza!
But progress is what is now required - it's a new school year so it is time to set some positive goals.  For this week, that's just going to be about getting back into the habit of tracking and doing some proper meal planning.  Lack of organisation is a real issue for me at the moment - today all I have eaten is two biscuits, which is just plain daft.  Although they were very nice biscuits...

1 comment:

  1. At least they were nice biscuits! NOTHING* makes me more cross than consuming calories I don't really enjoy.


    * okay, quite a lot of things make me cross...!

    ReplyDelete