Wednesday 4 December 2013

Don't tell Titus (that it's Weigh In Wednesday)

Saltaire and a December sky
Weeks 1-9: -22lbs
This week: -2.5lbs
Total loss: 24.5lbs


I'm on a pre-holiday roll people!  Which is lovely, albeit slightly unnerving.  It was a potentially challenging week but the scales have remained kind.  Perhaps they're saving up for the mother of all gains over Christmas.

I celebrated by heading to Saltaire to start some Christmas shopping.  It's a beautiful place and a fantastic source of the kind of gewgaws (love that word) that everyone (me) wants to find in their stocking.  When last I wrote about it, Sarah H (hello!) recommended Don't Tell Titus as a venue for lunch.  And it was, indeed, very nice, serving up a mean fish finger sandwich.  More places should serve fish finger sandwiches in my humble opinion.  The world would be a happier place.

4 comments:

  1. Hello! Glad you enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great loss again, well done young lady! And spookily enough I'm off for a fish finger sarnie right now;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's brilliant - congratulations! Very close to your two stone now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are smashing it! I need to take a leaf out of your book - can you please send me some enthusiasm? x

    ReplyDelete