Monday 9 June 2014

MPM: 9th June 2014



My husband, in a fit of what I can only assume was serious work avoidance syndrome, has planned our meals out for the entire month of June!  Since I have an exam on the 25th, it suits me to have the job taken care of.  As well as Soup Wednesday, he is instituting Fish Monday which sounds like an excellent idea to me.  I do notice however, that there are few veggie days on there!  D is nothing if not a carnivore.

So this week:

Fish Monday - Smorrebrod (a Scandi style open sandwich) with plaice, prawns and basil

Chicken and chorizo jambalaya, using leftovers from the Sunday roast

Soup Wednesday

Chilli con carne

Game, red wine and cranberry pot pie with mash - not the most seasonal of dishes, but we have the filling and some puff pastry in the freezer so it will be a quick and easy assembly job on Friday night.

Roast pork with the trimmings

More meal planning fun over at Mrs M's.

1 comment:

  1. Well, that is going to go straight into my (non-planned) meal rotation! Sounds gorgeous! L xx

    ReplyDelete