Monday 27 February 2017

MPM: 27th February 2017

During the month of March, we will be cooking our books. Which is to say, we've both selected two recipe books (or magazines or websites) and, each week, will pick a minimum of three recipes to make.

This week: Diana Henry's "A Change of Appetite". I love Diana Henry's writing and all of her books look utterly delicious but I don't think that I've ever made anything from this one so I'm very much looking forward to our selection of meals.


We'll be fasting for two days after a break last week, and D is out one night. So the plan looks like this:

Tuesday: it's pancake day! We will be having ours with bacon, maple syrup and chilli.

Friday: Burmese chilli fish with hot and sour salad

Saturday: Lamb scottaditto with fregola salad

Sunday: Roast sea bass with spiced aubergine, lemon and honey relish.

Have a fabulous week folks and I will report back with regards the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment